Multimedia Musings

Boston University Junior Ashlie Elizabeth Brings Magic to Multimedia

WINNING HOCKEY TEAM!? COOLEST DEAN EVER!? BEST TIME TO BE AT BU???

Published by Ashlie under on 7:53 PM


Yes, Yes, and RIGHT NOW.





SOOOO HAPPY!


My mom (BU Alum SED/CAS '81), my boyfriend (BU ENG '11), myself (BU COM/CAS '10), and my dad (Financer of BU) were ALL jumping for joy while my little brother watched on like we were crazy as we literally jumped up and down for goal number three. There were high fives, lots of screaming, and "I can't believe it! We did it!" (This was after I started singing "Whoaaah, we're halfway there, whoaaah, livin' on a prayer" really obnoxiously and off key.) Nevermind the win...we ALL marveled over it this morning and agreed it was one of the first things we thought about when we got up today.

BU Terrier Champions. Way to go guys, you deserve it.

Now...how to get to the parade...hmmm...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Dreamer

My photo
Boston, MA, United States


Boston University Graduate
Multimedia Journalist
Disney Expert


Hello, faithful readers. I have officially graduated from Boston University with two degrees: a BS in Broadcast Journalism and a BA in Spanish Language and Literature.

I am passionate about music, movies, and the topic of love. I could talk about Disney all day and never get bored. I have an eclectic personality, so take the time to get to know me! You can start by reading this blog...
 

Followers