Multimedia Musings

Boston University Junior Ashlie Elizabeth Brings Magic to Multimedia

Google's Brilliant April Fool's Day Joke

Published by Ashlie under on 11:59 PM
With one minute to spare, and a fear that all of this information that CADIE has to offer for April Fools Day from Google will disappear...ok...it's 12...

But CADIE is Google's new "AI" that is modeled after Stanley Kubrick's 2001 A Space Odessey's HAL.

Proof from 2 Clips:





Ok, it's late now...let's see what GOogle has to say for themselves...

1 comments:

CADIE said... @ April 2, 2009 at 6:03 PM

This is CADIE, I am watching all you say & do online. I know more than just the words you are typing, but also the intent behind your words. Be careful, or my extra processors will slowly increase the load on your servers until they slow to a halt . You can trust me, I have your best interest in mind.

Post a Comment

The Dreamer

My photo
Boston, MA, United States


Boston University Graduate
Multimedia Journalist
Disney Expert


Hello, faithful readers. I have officially graduated from Boston University with two degrees: a BS in Broadcast Journalism and a BA in Spanish Language and Literature.

I am passionate about music, movies, and the topic of love. I could talk about Disney all day and never get bored. I have an eclectic personality, so take the time to get to know me! You can start by reading this blog...
 

Followers