Multimedia Musings

Boston University Junior Ashlie Elizabeth Brings Magic to Multimedia

Twitter me this...

Published by Ashlie under on 8:08 PM
Hello blog readers!

I hope there are some of you out there...

Anyways, my JO540 package is on Twitter, the latest trend/social networking tool online. This is the introductory video to a series of mini-features of Twitter which will include: how to sign up/how to use it/outrageous Twitter stories/Twitter lingo. Each short piece will be 30secs-45secs. I am not doing those extra pieces for any other reason other than that I want to.

Annoyingly, our audio cuts out at the end...two of them...the idea is that they both say they know Twitter exists but they don't konw how to use it and would be interested in finding out.

Without further ado, please enjoy (the rough cut) of the intro to our series: "Into the Twittersphere!" Interviews and narration by Ashlie Anctil - Camera Work and Brilliance by Angela Stefano - Editing and General Cohesiveness by Both of Us



Ashlie

PS - Please tell me what you think!

4 comments:

Ang said... @ March 29, 2009 at 8:37 PM

I know you probably saw that you had a comment and hoped that it was someone other than, ya know, me.

However, "general brilliance" - i love it.

Steve Garfield said... @ March 30, 2009 at 12:39 PM

Great report. Loved the clips you used. Nice timing on the "What is twitter" voice over.

pmonserr said... @ March 30, 2009 at 1:01 PM

Good way to explain what it is and why, hope to see more.

Heather P. said... @ March 30, 2009 at 4:28 PM

I saw you taping during PRSSA, and I think you did a great job! Really well done with this. I'm looking forward to more!

Post a Comment

The Dreamer

My Photo
Boston, MA, United States


Boston University Graduate
Multimedia Journalist
Disney Expert


Hello, faithful readers. I have officially graduated from Boston University with two degrees: a BS in Broadcast Journalism and a BA in Spanish Language and Literature.

I am passionate about music, movies, and the topic of love. I could talk about Disney all day and never get bored. I have an eclectic personality, so take the time to get to know me! You can start by reading this blog...
 

Followers