Multimedia Musings

Boston University Junior Ashlie Elizabeth Brings Magic to Multimedia

Teppan Edo

Published by Ashlie under , , , , , , , , , , , , , on 5:00 PM
I am leaving tomorrow first thing to fly home from Walt Disney World. While I am slightly devastated, as always when leaving the most amazing place in my life, I am glad to bring home pictures and other multimedia to share. Here, please find an audio/picture report on my experience at Teppan Edo, the Japanese Restaurant in "Japan" in Epcot.

I used a Picasa slideshow to show the pictures I am going to use for soundslides. I put them in roughly the order I will use them when the project is complete.

I could not get my sound to transfer into an MP3, so I saved it as a WAV instead.

Hope this works!



So I cannot figure out for the life of me how to embed the audio...

Ashlie

PS = This is my first experience with Audacity. I think I like Sony Vegas Pro 8 or FinalCut Pro better, personally, but this was definitely a new experience. I am still having some trouble understanding what Amplifying levels mean what.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Dreamer

My photo
Boston, MA, United States


Boston University Graduate
Multimedia Journalist
Disney Expert


Hello, faithful readers. I have officially graduated from Boston University with two degrees: a BS in Broadcast Journalism and a BA in Spanish Language and Literature.

I am passionate about music, movies, and the topic of love. I could talk about Disney all day and never get bored. I have an eclectic personality, so take the time to get to know me! You can start by reading this blog...
 

Followers