Multimedia Musings

Boston University Junior Ashlie Elizabeth Brings Magic to Multimedia

LIVE BROADCAST FROM WALT DISNEY WORLD IN ORLANDO FLORIDA!

Published by Ashlie under on 1:20 PM
Hello UStream Watchers!

I tried to embed the video but unfortunately UStream would not let me. Sorry, guys.

ANYWAYS...

I am making this blog post for you all to start discussions and topics regarding Walt Disney World/vacations and the economy. I would love to hear personal magical experiences you have had here at "The World" as well!

Please also let me know what you think/thought of my broadcast. Good, bad, indifferent. Criticisms, compliments, etc.

Thank you all for watching!!!

Ashlie

PS - A special thanks to Steve Garfield and Professor Chaddha-Mycynek at Boston University for promoting this show/encouraging me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Dreamer

My photo
Boston, MA, United States


Boston University Graduate
Multimedia Journalist
Disney Expert


Hello, faithful readers. I have officially graduated from Boston University with two degrees: a BS in Broadcast Journalism and a BA in Spanish Language and Literature.

I am passionate about music, movies, and the topic of love. I could talk about Disney all day and never get bored. I have an eclectic personality, so take the time to get to know me! You can start by reading this blog...
 

Followers