Multimedia Musings

Boston University Junior Ashlie Elizabeth Brings Magic to Multimedia

I Know, Right?

Published by Ashlie under on 2:29 PM
Isn't it interesting the way phrases come and go in our society? I found myself hearing "Right?" and "I know, right?" as an agreement from two different people today, while someone mentioned to me the other day "is that your new phrase?"

Here are some memorable phrases from pop culture/every day life that I can think of off the very top of my head.
Feel free to add more in comments!

1. I know, right?
2. Ballin'
3. Mad ___ (cool/tired/adj.)
4. Intense
5. Hardcore
6. Like
7. Wicked ___ (=adv. do NOT say wicked as an adjective, it's awful!)
8. Totally
9. Sweet
10. What's good?

I could go on and on.

So...share.

Ashlie

PS - FOUR DAYS TIL DISNEY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Dreamer

My photo
Boston, MA, United States


Boston University Graduate
Multimedia Journalist
Disney Expert


Hello, faithful readers. I have officially graduated from Boston University with two degrees: a BS in Broadcast Journalism and a BA in Spanish Language and Literature.

I am passionate about music, movies, and the topic of love. I could talk about Disney all day and never get bored. I have an eclectic personality, so take the time to get to know me! You can start by reading this blog...
 

Followers