Multimedia Musings

Boston University Junior Ashlie Elizabeth Brings Magic to Multimedia

Myles Standish Hall

Published by Ashlie under on 2:34 AM
Nostalgia.
Beauty.
Community.
Class.
Myles.
Standish.
Hall.



Myles Standish Hall is a nostalgic dormitory that brings its residents back to the early 20th century. 1925, to be exact. It was originally Myles Standish Hotel until Boston University bought it in 1949 and converted it into a dormitory on East Campus. It is located in Kenmore Square, just minutes from Boston University's main campus on one side and Boston's hustle and bustle on the other side.


Note: I could not use Flickr because I had exceeded my limit on the amount of pictures I could download for the month. That is why I had to use Picasa.

Ashlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Dreamer

My photo
Boston, MA, United States


Boston University Graduate
Multimedia Journalist
Disney Expert


Hello, faithful readers. I have officially graduated from Boston University with two degrees: a BS in Broadcast Journalism and a BA in Spanish Language and Literature.

I am passionate about music, movies, and the topic of love. I could talk about Disney all day and never get bored. I have an eclectic personality, so take the time to get to know me! You can start by reading this blog...
 

Followers